I just realized I’ve been working on my novel for about three years. This isn’t as dedicated as it sounds. I write in fits. But I just started it over again, and when I see what utter crap the concept started as, I’m amazed I’m still working on it. This time, though, it’s actually working. Jack and Melinda still fall in love, to complicated consequences, but Jack is a different character, more central to the setting – and that has made a big difference. Wish me luck!
Jul.19, 2010 in Blog
I am a writer, a teacher, a husband, a musician. The order varies. My eyes are poor, my wit is often keen. I was raised on sarcasm and Swanson TV dinners.
NewsletterSubscribe to my newsletter
- calandra: This is SO good. I’m going to use it this morning with one of my tutees; just...
- Jess: Thanks! I just happened to come across this from a Google search. I’m tutoring an...
- Ezequiel Mahle: Hi! I think you wrote a great article.- I’m Christian… but I grew up,...
- Bill Wolak: I would like to take a minute and share with you and your group a recently completed...
- Rosella Pearl: Good luck!
- Tyler Laverette: You know what I love so much? His Lady Mistress. This is the historical romance...
mjfreelancer hosted by: